(3) Run Group Format Registration Fee: $299 per day, for all run groups, with an additional instruction fee for the Novice group.
- Instruction: An in-car Instructor is required for all "Novice" classified drivers. A $50 instructor fee will apply. Participants will be assigned a personal instructor for the entire day. Classroom instruction is required, and is included in this fee.
- Co-Drivers: Co-drivers may share the same car in the same run group or in separate groups. A co-driver can be added to any individual registration for an additional $50 per day. A co-driver participating in the same a car, but in a different group will have to register and pay an additional entry fee.
- Multiple Cars: Drivers may add a second car to the same registration with no an additional fees. This allows a driver to change cars within the same run group. If one driver wants to enter two cars to run in seperate groups, an additional registration at the regular price is required.
Passengers: Passengers are permitted by registering at Event Control, where they will receive a special wristband at a cost of $20. A Passenger must be at least 18 years old (16 with parents present) and must sign a waiver. Passengers are allowed to ride with drivers in the Intermediate group only, and must have prior authorization from an ERME official.
Policy for Cancellations
- ERME strives to be the most "User Freindly" club in Florida. Any paid entry that notifies us of a cancellation prior to the day of the event, will be allowed to "roll over" that entry to a future ERME event.
- If a paid entry does not attend the event without notice, it will be up to the discretion of ERME, as to allow a "roll over" of their entry.
*********If a participant's car is at the track the day of the event, and is unable to complete their paid track time due to mechanical issues, a "roll-over" entry does not apply. Please have your car prepared properly.